Wednesday, October 8, 2008

no news yet

hey

i know there are a lot of people out there pulling for me. pulling for me to keep my job. pulling for me to stay at my school. and just sending good thoughts and prayers my way. i really appreciate it. it helps to know that people care about you, and how you are doing.

there has been no news yet. we went for our sonogram the last time my boss called a meeting. the gist of the meeting is that we won't know anything before oct. 15th, and everything will be said by the 17th. so it stretches on.

BUT the good news is that baby # 3 is a girl...or a boy...hahaha....and it is perfectly healthy, and has everything where it should...so thank God for that. Children are truly a miracle and husband and I are very blessed. i will post when i learn something new, but if i am "quiet" on the blog...its mostly because i am doing everything anyone can think of to keep myself busy, my mind occupied, and my negative thoughts to myself. cause they don't help anyone or anything.

so if i am not back for a week or so, i hope you will forgive me

No comments: